Trading is all about risk management, and there is no greater way to safeguard your interests than opting for a regulated broker like Leverate but what exactly do you, as a trader, receive in terms of benefits? From submitting our business to regular audits and more importantly protecting
our trader’s interests, here are some of the advantages of trading with us:
* Benefits of a Regulated Broker:
* Transparency: No hidden fees or extra charges, all the information is provided on the website.
* Negative Balance Protection: Committed to ensuring that clients never lose more than their total deposits.
* Segregation of Funds: Client Funds held separately to company’s own funds in top tier banks, ensuring safety and availability of funds at all times.
* Best Execution: Obliged to provide clients with the best execution on trades.
* Investor Compensation Fund: Additional protection for eligible clients, securing claims against the firm with coverage of up to 20,000EUR.
* Private and Secure: Strict policies related to the security of personal and financial data
Leverate Financial Services Limited, trading as FXPN, Basel Capital Markets, Direktbroker-fx and Bein Markets, is currently unable (i) to provide any regulated financial services to residents of the United Kingdom, (ii) onboard any new clients from other jurisdictions.